Monday, June 7, 2010

Lunch ... Seriously????

It feels so weird to eat less than my 3 year old son.. just unimaginable ! It is so odd to not think about food 24/7.... sometimes when it is way past dinner time my family asks "Ummm... did you forget about dinner?" .. ummmm YES !!!!! Sometimes for lunch I will just grab a small handful of pretzels and be content... other times I eat a 1/2 sandwich or so... and then I just grab all kinds of junk and eat it...lol Today it was pineapple, pretzels, and cheese. Once I took the picture of my lunch I realized that it may be a little too much. It is such a habit to over fill your plate but I always think about what is on the plate before actually eating it....that seems to help me ! and I Never never NEVER go back for seconds !!!

Here is a pic of lunch today....



I ended up putting 1 piece of cheese back and about 5 of the pineapple chunks back... feel full and satisfied ;-) Yeah I know this is not the best choice for lunch... but I could be stopping at mcdonalds for a big mac meal.. .. lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good lunch to me! Jen, I can't believe you were in Watercolor too! Damn, I wish I had known :( You and I will have to meet for lunch sometime. Let me know when you are in Navarre next time....johnvickie.hamrick@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, you must be very busy these days. I have nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Just check out my blog for instructions.

Theresa said...

I know Vickie, I wish we would have known. Isn't Watercolor beautiful?

Post a Comment