Tuesday, May 25, 2010

FYI: I am a dork ;-)

I have been a blog stalker of you band buddy gals and guys for quite some time now... always having the intention that I was going to blog fromthe beginning... but life...work... yadda yadda yadda... I did not blog .... until now ;-) So I think that entitles me to getting to post the ooh so cool number pictures to show what I have accomplished... I have been so jealous of all the cool pics you guys have found so it is my turn !!!!!

My 10lbs lost mark was accomplished back in March 2010 during my pre liquid diet stage...
HIP HIP HOORAYYYYYY

and I hit my my 20lbs gone forever mark in April 2010
YIPPEEEEEEE !!!

not only am I a dork... but feel kinda LAME scrounging around the net to find these pics.... Being a photographer I really should take my own pics...lol AHHH.. another thing to add to my ever growing to do list... take my own number pics ;-)

....... Later Band Buddies ...... Barefoot Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment