Thursday, May 27, 2010

Zumba kicked my Rumba ;D

With all this talk of ZUMBA from Amy W. I decided to give it a try... I am just like everyone else... I HATE TO EXERCISE ! But guess what... I love to dance and that is exactly what I felt like I was doing... Dancing ;0.

I love Zumba, had a great time... and boy that Adina ( my fantabulous instructor) can MOVE! Here is her link... and she now has Aqua Zumba, but I am not so sure that I am ready to put on a swimsuit in public quite yet...lol http://www.zumbapensacola-adina.com/default.html

I seriously need to get a data cable for my cell phone so I can actually show you some pics from Zumba....... another thing added to my to do list... BUY CABLE... but I wonder if I need some kind of software to take the images from my phone... or maybe I just need to buy a memory card for the phone..... !!! lol

FYI: I love to roller skate, during middle and high school that is where you would find me ... at the skating rink any time I was awake and not at school....lol I still love to skate, but not all that good anymore. My legs feel like SPAGHETTI out there...lol My son Blade also loves to skate, and he is really really good.... yeah I am biased, but seriously, he skates better than me ;D So every Wednesday night you will find us at Dreamland skating. Here are a couple pics from a couple months ago... need to get some new pics because he now has his own skates. And, yeah I am a typical photographer, take so many pics of Brides, Families, and Kiddos that my own family pics are always put on the back burner... Shame on me again !!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment